Test innovations on power supply manufacturing industry
Manufacturing Monitoring and Tracking System
- Provides real time manufacturing information
- Eliminate bypass of process and test.
- Gather unit history data both process and test.
- Tracks unit real time status and results.
- Fast real time feedback on issues.
- Provides assembly history and top level unit history which displays all the information inside the power supply. Data such from Material Datecodes, SMD machine used on each of the assembly inside the power supply, who, when the each assembly is processed, test results of each test stations. Customer serial number and pallette number on where that unit was packed.
Here's the layout of the controlled stations of the power supply manufacturing line:
Automated Pogo Pin Cleaner
- Pogo pin can be cleaned and can be used again.
- Reduce pogo pin cost by at least 40%
- Automate all test stations
- Board level testing
- Hipot and Ground Bond Testing
- Burn In monitoring system
- Functional Testing
- Current Sharing System
- Life Test
Gang Type testing
- A single ATE setup can accomodate 3 to 4 units to be tested at the same time.
- Increase test capacity by more than 200%
- This is ideal on single output power supplies. For 4 units, treat them as 1 power supply with 4 outputs.